We understand your privacy is important to you. That is why we want to make sure you understand all the ways we may use your information.
- Essential Cookies: these are essential in order to enable you to move around the site and use its features.
- Performance and Analytics Cookies: Google Analytics ("Analytics") is Google’s free web analytics tool that helps us understand how our visitors engage with our website. Analytics collects information anonymously and reports website trends without identifying individual visitors. Analytics uses its own set of cookies to track visitor interactions. These cookies are used to store information, such as what time the current visit occurred, whether the visitor has been to the site before, and what site referred the visitor to the web page. Google Analytics customers can view a variety of reports about how visitors interact with their website so they can improve their website and how people find it. A different set of cookies is used for each website, and visitors are not tracked across multiple sites. Analytics customers are obliged to notify users of their use of analytics software. To disable this type of cookie, some browsers will indicate when a cookie is being sent and allow you to decline cookies on a case-by-case basis. In addition to declining cookies, you can also install the Google Analytics Opt-out Add-on in your browser, which prevents Google Analytics from collecting information about your website visits. You can also opt out by clicking here.
- Functionality Cookies: these cookies remember the choices you make, such as language options or your current region. These cookies help to make your visit more personal and are deleted automatically when you close your browser or the session expires.
Of course, you can block or disable cookies on your device at any time by indicating this in the preferences or options menus in your browser. You can also delete the cookies that are stored on your device. However, blocking, disabling, or deleting cookies may limit your ability to view all the pages of our site or use online services that require registration. You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org and www.youronlinechoices.com.
If you have any questions about this cookies policy, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect
We collect data from you through our interactions with you, through the Site or otherwise and also as a result of your voluntary disclosures—for example, when you register for an account or purchase a product. This data includes name; mailing address; email address; phone numbers; data of birth or age; credit/debit card number; purchase/return/exchange information; mobile device information; information how you use our site; IP address.
We share this data with our marketing partner, Bowleg Media LLC, so that one or the other of us can perform various services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytics services, or providing services similar to these.
Requesting Your Information
If you are a California resident, you are entitled to make a request to us to disclose the following:
(1) The categories of personal information we have collected about you.
(2) The categories of sources from which the personal information is collected.
(3) The business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling personal information.
(4) The categories of third parties with whom the business shares personal information.
(5) The specific pieces of personal information we have collected about you.
You can make that request by calling us toll-free at 1-888-790-9030, sending us an e-mail at email@example.com, or sending us a letter at Sway Fitness LLC, 31300 Via Colinas, Suite 101, Westlake Village, California 91362. Note that we will need to verify your request (i.e., that’s it actually you requesting the information) so please be sure to include your name, address, telephone number, and any email that you used to register your account or place an order with us.
Requesting We Delete Your Information
If you are a California resident, you are also entitled to make a request to us to delete your personal identification information. You can make that request by sending us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or sending us a letter at Sway Fitness LLC, 31300 Via Colinas, Suite 101, Westlake Village, California 91362. Note that we will need to verify your request (i.e., that’s it actually you requesting the information) so please be sure to include your name, address, telephone number, and any email that you used to register your account with us.
Note, though, that certain exceptions may apply. If we intend to rely on an exception to deny your request to delete your PII information, we will let you know.
Nevada Residents Right to Opt-Out of Sale of PII
Nevada law gives Nevada consumers the right to request that a company not sell their personal information for monetary consideration to certain other parties. While Sway Fitness does not currently sell personal identification information to other parties, Nevada consumers can still make this request now. If you are a Nevada consumer and would like to make this request, you can do so by sending us an e-mail at email@example.com or sending us a letter at Sway Fitness LLC, 31300 Via Colinas, Suite 101, Westlake Village, California 91362.